Product News 2021-02
Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (“Toshiba”) has launched 40 V U-MOSIX-H series N-channel power MOSFET, "TPHR7404PU" suitable for power supplies.
This is a new low-spike-type product using the latest generation process U-MOSIX-H with a low voltage trench structure, having lower On-resistance than TPH1R204PB manufactured by same process.
The new product is able to suppress a low spike voltage which is generated between the drain and source in switching operation, making it suitable for secondary synchronous rectification in switching power supplies that require low EMI. In addition, by featuring industry-leading low On-resistance, the product can help reduce the conduction loss of power supplies.
Both low-spike-type products and high-efficient-type products have been lined up in the U-MOSIX-H series, so users can choose products that are suitable for their applications.
 As of January 2021
 Comparison with the products with the same maximum rating, according to a survey by Toshiba (as of January 2021).
- Low-spike-type products
- Industry-leading low On-resistance :
RDS(ON)=0.74 mΩ (max) ＠VGS=10 V
- Low gate voltage drive (6 V drive)
- Various types of power supplies (efficient AC-DC converters, efficient DC-DC converters, etc.)
- Motor control equipment (motor drives, etc.)
(Unless otherwise specified, @Ta=25 °C)
Application Circuit Examples
The application circuits shown in this document are provided for reference purposes only.
Thorough evaluation is required, especially at the mass production design stage.
Providing these application circuit examples does not grant any license for industrial property rights.
* Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.