TOKYO, November 4, 2021 – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today the Diamond-Trac® 2, a new Diamond-Trac® Series machine room-less elevator featuring a space-saving design, enhanced operational efficiency and a touchless hall operating panel for residences, offices and hotels in the U.S. market. Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. will commence sales on November 12, targeting more than doubling annual sales in this category per year.
Mitsubishi Electric’s Diamond-Trac® 2 elevator
Touchless hall operating panel
- 1)Space-saving design for more open building layouts
- By changing the layout of equipment, the hoistway plane area has been reduced by about 5-10% compared to the existing Diamond-Trac® model, freeing up floor space for more flexible building designs.
- 2)Destination Oriented Allocation System (DOAS®) improves user experiences and interface
- The optional Destination Oriented Allocation System (DOAS®), applicable with group-controlled multiple units, enhances operational efficiency through the use of proprietary AI technology.
- Advanced operational features satisfy U.S.-market demands, such as precisely coordinated dispatch of cars to minimize wait and travel times during periods of low traffic.
- Hall operating panel enhances user experiences with decorative designs selected by building owner.
- 3)PureRide™, a simple, no touch elevator control system
- Optional PureRide™ with proximity sensor allows users to issue touchless requests for elevators, ensuring safe, comfortable operation in response to new needs.
|Diamond-Trac® 2||Passengers||2,500 to 4,000 lbs||200 – 500fpm||Nov. 12, 2021||By quote|
- *200-350fpm in case of 4,000 lb. capacity