TOKYO, April 21, 2021 – Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO: 6503) announced today that its subsidiary Mitsubishi Elevator India Private Limited (IMEC) has secured a major order to supply elevators to the Commerzone Madhapur and Altimus luxury complexes owned by K RAHEJA CORP, a leading developer in India. The order consists of 72 elevators including 37 high-speed models. The elevators incorporate Mitsubishi Electric’s Destination Oriented Allocation System (DOAS) to meet COVID-19 needs for touchless operation and provide safe, reliable vertical transportation that will be backed by service contracts for the company’s Global Maintenance Integrated System.
- 1)“Destination Oriented Allocation System” (DOAS) for elevator destination forecasting
- DOAS automatically registers the destination floor when a user places their ID card over a reader at the security gate or elevator lobby.
- Passengers going to the same floors are directed to the same elevator to minimize stops, shorten riding times and improve operational efficiency.
- Preset carriage capacity eliminates crowding and helps to prevent infection spread.
- 2)M’s BRIDGETM Global Maintenance Integrated System
- Potential problems are identified early and automatically through 24/7 monitoring.
- Elevator downtime is shortened by collecting and analyzing operational data, contributing to improved safety, peace of mind and convenience for customers.
Overview of projects
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana State, India||Mumbai, Maharashtra State, India|
|Use||IT offices and commercial facilities|
|Owner||K RAHEJA CORP|
|Servicing||M’s BRIDGETM Global Maintenance Integrated System (all units; contract TBA)|
|Shipments||From March 2021||From August 2021|